Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Morning to the Cranky Baby

Well, I woke up well rested this morning, due to the cleaning I did yesterday. But not Mr. Michael......he woke up on the wrong side of the crib. Every little thing seemed to annoy him. So right now- he is Napping. I am taking a break from my continuation of Summer cleaning to blog.

My To-Do List for today (in case you were wondering)

Clean the Grout in the bathroom
Clean My bedroom floor by hand (no mops or swiffer cleaners)
Do the Dishes
Clean Kitchen Counters
Clean the sheets on the extra bed
recycle the empty cans on the porch
Clean the old infant car seat to give to a friend
Clean Michael's current car seat as there are crumbs in it
Put all the clothes that do not fit Michael into a rubbermaid to consign in Aug
Fold the other 2 baskets of clean clothes
Make homemade cookie dough and put in fridge to chill overnight
Clean off the front porch (still covered in pollen)
Vacuum Michael's room
Febreeze All Chairs and the Couch
Clean the TV screen of sticky hand prints
Dust the blinds on the windows

Lots to Do, not sure how much will happen. I did leave off stuff I've already done- Like washing the clothes I need to fold, and putting the cloth from the car seats into the washer and starting them. and some other things



Well, Sunday 3 of my siblings leave for Summer Camp with our church, and only 2 will be home (next door to me) hello quiet week =)


and one of my friends may come over tomorrow =) so that would be fun.


OH! badish annoying thing. A guy friend of mine wanted to hang out (even though he knows I'm not single) and hes known me for forever, so he knows how I feel about hanging out with my single guys friends (especially one as perverted as him) when I'm not single. If I was- I would go over and hang out (provided someone would watch Michael) but I'm not single, so you know I won't, so please quit asking me. K? it's almost as annoying as the creeper asking me out in 10th grade *shudders* I don't have a problem with a significant other doing it, and its not that I don't trust myself. But I just don't like being with single guys when I'm not. Maybe I'm broken? Or maybe I just want that guy to feel special. That he is the only guy I hang out with. Because feeling special is nice =)

Okay. I may put more up later. Its time to go check the grout. someone told me to try a mix of baking powder and water for 30 minutes to clean the floor and I tested it on a small part. Must go check it.

Hearts and Kisses

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment