Friday, June 19, 2009

A new day. Joy abound.

So I woke up this morning at 6:30am. The first thing I did was grab my trusty iPod, check the status of my UPS package, and then do a happy dance (well, as best as I could wrapped in my comforter) because my order was to get here today! Yay! And then I had a cookie and went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 8:30 when michael woke up. He hit me with pacifier when I went into his room. But we got up, had breakfast, and sat around, waiting on my package.

11:09- Its HERE! I grab my package from my grandfather (because the idiotic driver brought it to HIS front door instead of mine), and rush to my bedroom to try on my new bras. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Love doesn't even describe it. *sigh* I can die happy now.

Naptime. Michael is down for a nap, and my grandfather keeps an ear out via baby moniter so I can run to the store for a few minutes. I had a brilliant idea, and needed some stuff. If my idea works, there will be pictures.

So now I'm cleaning. Not much fun. And the people I want to talk to won't answer phones or get online. So that is my pathetic life so far today. I hope everyone had fun last night that actually went somewhere.....which was really everyone but me, save a few people that wanted to stay home. But I would like to go out sometimes too, lol. I'm not as...prudish and hermit-ish as I seem

No comments:

Post a Comment